Sep 24, 2010

Handmade contest


Handmade contest

I’m feeling a little heavy today ! Week 35 of pregnancy has begun. My 26 month old is in daycare for the whole day. We are still setting up his out of home care routine, which should be up and running (2 and ½ days per week) by the end of the month. 

I had planned to do some light woodwork in the house today. However I’m just taking it easy for the moment allowing my body time to feel up to it. So I’ve started off with a blog post about a Handmade Contest over on my bilingual textile creations blog PIECE UNIQUE. Here’s the post:

J'aime le fait-main - I love Handmade


I’ve also just recently changed the banner of this blog and am very pleased with it! Here’s the previous one for those who hadn’t seen it yet:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails