Sep 25, 2010

Sewing thread and bobbin holder

I’m going through a phase of lots of DIY at home. My Dad is helping to make garden fences and barriers, kitchen shelving... I’m focusing on the small jobs in the house. My intention was to get everything finished by the end of the month, on Thursday, so that in October I can concentrate on putting together all the baby things and rest up a little more before the birth early November. 

This little darling is one thing I’ve been wanting to make for a long time! It’s my own thread and bobbin holder. To make this I’ve used a piece of wood I collected in the street. It was already painted in pink and green. And in pictures below are the various stages of the project:

***

Je suis en train de faire beaucoup de bricolage à la maison en ce moment. Mon père m’aide à faire des barrières et des clôtures dans le jardin, des étagères dans la cuisine… Je me concentre pour ma part sur les plus petites taches. J’avais prévu de terminer à la fin du mois, c'est-à-dire Jeudi, ainsi en Octobre je pourrais me concentrer sur la préparation des affaires du bébé, et me reposer un peu plus pour la naissance début Novembre. 

Cet objet, c’est quelque chose de pratique, que je voulais me faire depuis longtemps. Il s’agit d’un porte-bobines-de-fil-de-couture. J’ai utilise pour le faire un morceau de bois trouve a Montpellier dans la rue. Il était déjà peint en rose et vert. Les photos vous montrent le processus de transformation !






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails