Aug 28, 2009

Lapomme

It seems like many Etsy shops are quite empty this month!!!

However one of my favourite sellers has remained faithful to their many customers and carried on their quest to bring beautiful handmade objects to your homes:

Three cheers for Lapomme, based in France, selling since nearly 3 years, such beauties as "sleeping angels", "life mantras", " lavender bags", "The love Pears" (see pictures below):












I love the use of plain white cotton, simple text and stylish graphics.

...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sheshanna! Thank you so much for the cheers, they're much appreciated. I've actually been selling for just two years, as it took me almost a year from the time I signed up at Etsy to get moving. (Sometimes, I am sllooooowwww.) It's been a wonderful trip since then, made more so by bloggers like you :D Pomme

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails