Aug 11, 2010

Teddy Bear / Ours en peluche “AVANT-APRES”



I’ve picked out of my son’s soft toys the ones which most deserved a little make-over. First on my list was this fluffy bunny *from Damart a renowned French (I think) brand. I started on Monday evening working maybe 10 hours in total. And here he is my new little patchwork softy! I’ve left the ears in original material as an acknowledgement to it’s previous “incarnation” !
I’m just in two minds about whether to stitch a mouth back on. Without one, it gives him an inquisitive air which I quite like. I’ll do some more thinking. 




On another positive note, I’ve been shooting pictures of a dozen skirts on my friend Julie (THANKS so much for modelling for me Julie!). I’m very happy with the result and am sorting through them at 2 am so that I can work on the descriptions tomorrow for my Etsy shop. It was a good photo session, which we’ll be able to renew as we live so close. 
***
J’ai choisi parmi les peluches de mon fiston celles qui méritaient le plus des «  améliorations ». La première sur ma liste était ce Nounours Damart. J’ai démarré Lundi soir, dans les 10 heures de travail pour arriver au résultat final.
Et voici ma nouvelle peluche en patchwork ! J’ai conservé la matière des oreilles d’origine, en reconnaissance de sa « vie » précédente.
Je ne suis pas encore sure de rajouter une bouche. Ça lui donne un petit air interrogateur que j’aime assez. Je vais y réfléchir encore un peu. 


***


Autre note positive : J’ai prises des photos d’une douzaine de jupes aujourd’hui, portées par mon amie Julie (MERCI BEAUCOUP d’avoir posé pour moi !). Je suis très heureuse du résultat. Je suis en train de les trier à deux heures du matin, pour pouvoir travailler demain sur les descriptifs pour ma boutique Etsy. C’était une bonne séance photo, que l’on pourra renouveler étant donné qu’elle habite très près de chez moi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails