Aug 18, 2010

Cushion cover with clothing labels




This is a cushion cover that I had started working on some time ago. I must admit that at first I was planning to make a baby blanket with it. Then it sat in my pile of “to be finished” work and I couldn’t get on with it. And finally, I realised that the baby blanket was not the best way thing to make it in to, as it would be a lovely decorative object. So once the decision was made it was only a matter of an hour before it turned into this very nice and stylish cover!
Link to the cover in my Etsy shop: HERE
***
Cette housse était en « travail » depuis longtemps. Je dois dire qu’au début, elle était destinée à devenir une couverture pour bébé. Puis je l’ai rangée dans mon tas de choses « à terminer » et je n’arrivais pas à m’y remettre. Ce n’est que quand je me suis rendue compte que d’en faire une couverture n’était pas la meilleure idée, et qu’elle ferait un bien plus joli objet décoratif, qu’en une petite heure je l’ai termine en housse de coussin !

Lien vers la housse dans ma boutique Etsy : ICI


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails