After a slow beginning of the month, I’ve sold four of my newest items: the shirt baby bibs, practical as baby’s arm slips through the arm and the bib stays in place better. I’ve got an order for another 8. So this evening is devoted to cutting-cutting-cutting. It’s good to always prepare a few extra pieces so I’ve cut 11 front and backing shapes. If baby Sanji isn’t too restless, I’ll start putting the two layers together right ... now.
And my scissors are terrible and not sharpened, so I’m posting a picture of the pair I’d like to have instead ;)
Pour la traduction en Français de ce post, il suffit de me demander ici et je vous l’affiche dès que possible.