Oct 31, 2009

Lovely carrot dish








Take two
large carrots, cut them in half and slice thinly.




Put a soupspoon
full of butter in a pan, add the carrots, and half a spoon of sugar (I used Demerara)
and let it cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Add a little cup of
water, and a little cup of milk.  Let it
cook until the carrots are nice and tender, let it cool a little, and serve to
your baby, with the juice. My son is 15 months old. Make sure your baby can
chew the pieces.





2 comments:

  1. I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) Love your blog! Its beautiful!!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priscila I'm so glad you enjoy it. Please drop in again!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails